At first there was nothing. 5 hours later, we had this. (v2.0)
It all started when I was showing off how fast is it to make a game with Unity. Next thing you know we started messing around and got this running. It only took like 2-3 hours to have the first level setup and playable. After some more polish it got to a stage when it could be shown to the world.
– It’s shiny 🙂
– A lil bit of fun from the physics driven game play
There’s a lot to do still:
– more levels
– whatever our minds can conceive
So have fun, and stay tuned for updates 😉
Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!
************ Change log ************
– 13 January 2010
* Added another level ! Yay!
* Now you can rotate the camera by pressing space; it rotates in 90 degrees incrementst
– 02 January 2010.
* Added score GUI
* Added sound effects
* Added background music
* Added prizes
* Added camera collision in case the ball becomes occluded
* Added a background skybox made by Danielle.